The Daily Times: Physicists from CERN and the Abdul Salam International Centre for Physics have lauded a decision by Punjab University Chancellor Khalid Maqbool to fire five plagiarists at the university. In February, on the recommendations of an inquiry committee, the governor ‘forcibly’ retired on charges of plagiarism PU Centre for High Energy Physics director Fazle Aleem along with Rashid Ahmad, Sohail Afzal Tahir, M Aslam Saeed and Maqsood Ahmad. The issue had delayed approval of a Rs 110 million grant to the university until the matter was satisfactorily resolved. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) released the funds on shortly after the inquiry panel announced their decision. COMMENTS
This guest post is from Kayhan Kantarlı, a retired professor of physics from the University of Ege in Turkey. He published a first versio...
Jeffrey Beall This is a list of questionable, scholarly open-access publishers. I recommend that scholars not do any business with these pu...
The Yomiuri Shimbun Turkish national Serkan Anilir, recently stripped of the doctorate he obtained from the University of Tokyo over plagiar...
(Please download the related documents in order to see the details)
- # An axially symmetric scalar field and teleparallelism
- # Magnetized quark and strange quark matter in the spherical symmetric space–time admitting conformal motion
- # Topological defect solutions in the sphericallysymmetric space-time admitting conformal motion
- # Energy–momentum localization in Marder space-time
- # Moller's energy in the dyadosphere of a charged black hole
- # Brane-world black holes and energy-momentum vector
- # Domain wall solutions in the nonstatic and stationary Godel universes