A survey suggests that many research misconduct incidents in the United States go unreported to the Office of Research Integrity. Sandra L. Titus, James A. Wells and Lawrence J. Rhoades say it’s time to change that.>>>
This guest post is from Kayhan Kantarlı, a retired professor of physics from the University of Ege in Turkey. He published a first versio...
Jeffrey Beall This is a list of questionable, scholarly open-access publishers. I recommend that scholars not do any business with these pu...
The Yomiuri Shimbun Turkish national Serkan Anilir, recently stripped of the doctorate he obtained from the University of Tokyo over plagiar...
(Please download the related documents in order to see the details)
- # An axially symmetric scalar field and teleparallelism
- # Magnetized quark and strange quark matter in the spherical symmetric space–time admitting conformal motion
- # Topological defect solutions in the sphericallysymmetric space-time admitting conformal motion
- # Energy–momentum localization in Marder space-time
- # Moller's energy in the dyadosphere of a charged black hole
- # Brane-world black holes and energy-momentum vector
- # Domain wall solutions in the nonstatic and stationary Godel universes